Thursday, October 13, 2011

Contemporary Stained Glass Door...."The Studio Door...finally."

Ok...its funny...the door lite is done..well it still requires the trim BUT it is in the door.  I have to say I love it...I knew I would.  The issue is -as with all my panels that i live with- how long will I love it? How long until I am thinking ..."I should have done that or this or used different glass.. "  It always happens ...it is just the question of when.  I am just going to try to sit back and enjoy.. I have to admit it is great working away on clients' projects while admiring my first studio panel completed. 

Description of glass used...Uroborus Red, Wissmach Red, Bullseye Single Rolled Purple, GNA, Acid Etched, custom bevels, stock double faceted jewels..

     "She is a beauty.. I have to admit.."   Here are the pictures...of the door lite and my studio...



3 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work. Shower Curtain vs Glass Door

    ReplyDelete