Thursday, September 29, 2011

Glassworks Studio...Toronto Ontario Canada


Ok I know some might be thinking...hey she already has a blog...well when i first signed up for this I tried to get "Glassworks Studio" for my blog site and someone else had it.....persistence works obviously...because I have it now....yeah...

Introduction...I am a Architectural, Stained and Leaded Glass Studio owner in Toronto Ontario Canada. I enjoy designing and creating high end residential glass projects for home owners, fine home builders, architects and designers.  

Classic traditional elegance or Contemporary ....I love glass....it enhances, compliments, completes the space. It is beautiful, timeless....breath taking.  I love what I do and what I create.  

Welcome to my world of Glass...stay tuned and please feel free to comment!
Kelly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment