Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2012 starts in the kitchen..."Rennie inspired cabinet inserts"

Well....Because I have not said it yet..."Happy New Year."

I have many goals this year...some deal with glass...business expansion...and some change...I have lots to do and it is going to be an exciting year...I have a good feeling....

So last week and this week were pretty hectic..These "Rennie" inspired cabinet inserts were completed and installed on site in Oakville... as were 6 others for another Oakville project.  On the cutting tables now are 5 interior door lites also for Oakville...  More panels for the new showroom next door were finally completed...Classic and traditional..with fifty (5 x 7) bevels that were all bordered by striking Red Flemish by Wissmach. VERY VERY NICE..


Here are my Rennie Inserts...





So  I hope everyone had a great holiday..now back to work...   :-)
Kelly Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment