Sunday, February 5, 2012

This weekend at the studio..a little cold glass work and some hot glass too...

This weekend was busy...well I feel like I live at the studio lately...  Saturday morning started really early...my friend Frances dropped in and I introduced her to the kiln...she made herself a little tile...not bad for a newbee ...  I continued working on the Ottawa project..finished a few door inserts and started the layout for the final transom panels...

Today my mom came out to help...being a "glasser" also..she completed some overlay kitchen cabinet panels for me...she was a great help and nice company...  At home my dad was making our supper...I love it when my parents are in town...  :)

Her are some shots of the work completed this weekend...Have a great week!
Kelly Anne
Leaded Glass for Pocket Doors.www.glassworksstudio.ca
Leaded Glass Door Insert 26 x  49, GNA and Bevels

Leaded Transom Window...GNA and Bevels ...

No comments:

Post a Comment