Friday, August 9, 2013

A truely large leaded glass panel..ready for install next week..by Glassworks Studio!

A few posts ago I showed off our initial artwork for this panel...Now complete and ready for install...but first we have one more panel to do for these amazing clients..  I feel like I talk about our great clients a lot... I am continually amazed by the people we meet...and how almost every project is sparked by that initial conversation and what I leave that meeting with...


Close up of Bevelled GNA 
....  Great build Amanda.."  Included is a close up so you can see the bevelled GNA center of the flower...NICE..  Custom bevelling....just another thing we do..
Panel on the table at the studio..
 

Glassworks Studio is a custom stained and leaded glass studio in the Greater Toronto Area. We create beautiful functional art glass for residential spaces...  www.glassworksstudio.ca
 

No comments:

Post a Comment