Wednesday, December 14, 2011

getting a "work out" at the studio...

OK...this week has been exhausting...and it is only Wednesday night...The cycle is for weeks I plan, have meetings with clients, and complete drawings and layouts.....THEN...I have to complete the projects.  So this week I have been trying to finish pre-Christmas projects... This week I have been leading cabinet inserts for a major player in the kitchen market...."cementing."  OK anyone who has cemented a project realizes the physical work that this is...polishing..brushing..polishing...  My arms are aching...but they are complete and they look beautiful...that old world pewter on the metal work that only polishing brings out...Beautiful!  

Tomorrow it all starts again with a meeting first thing with clients for the next project...6 door lites ..and then I need to start the layout for the Ottawa project... "Bejeweled transoms...AWESOME!" 

So besides being a little tired...its all pretty good!
..... I need to thank Andrea for all her help in the studio!



Transom panel with brass medallions. Oakville installation....www.glassworksstudio.ca

2 comments: