Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Its all about the Glass...

Yeah.. the column door lites are done and delivered and the new doors are being hung in the client's home today...I hope they love them as much as I do...They were a lot of work but are amazing!

This week Andrea built the little door lite for a Toronto site..."Rennie inspired"....Colors of choice were Earthy Greens, Pale Golds, and Clear GNA for the background.  This baby is small but still makes a statement.  I completed the mock up for this detail months ago so it is good to see it complete.  Size is 6 3/4" x 11"


This week is booked solid..last night I work late and was back this morning at 6am....  I thought I was going to slow the schedule down a bit before Christmas....no luck...just too much too do...This week 3 kitchens have to be complete and artwork for numerous jobs....  Exciting is the new job going to Ottawa..6 door lites and a few stained glass transoms...."Bejeweled" -my favorite- I am resting my brain so that I be inspired for my design day tomorrow.  Have a great one!
Toronto CANADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment