Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Leaded Kitchen Inserts off to site...

Today we delivered a large number of leaded inserts to one of the great cabinet makers I enjoy working with...Top Notch Cabinetry in Oakville...18 in total....Yesterday we delivered to another cabinet maker in Mississauga..I guess it has been a week of work for the love of kitchens.

 Tomorrow I am on a site tour in Oakville..a "social meeting" I would call it...I love these meetings....on this site we sandblasted a pantry door lite.. LOOK at the doorlite detail...this relief was taken off a napkin that the client provided to us...Have to say love it...and totally one of a kind...This technique is referred to as stage sandblasting...sandblasting is done to different depths into the tempered glass to achieve the detail ....AMAZING AGAIN! 

Enjoy and let me know what you think...



Leaded Kitchen Insert, Glassworks Studio Toronto

Stage Sandblasted Glass detail, Glassworks Studio Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment