Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The beginnings of a flat panel skylight in Mississauga...

Someone asked me this week what is the best thing about what I do???? Working for myself....doing what I love..the great trades I work with...the amazing clients I work for that inspire me daily....There are so many things I do not know where to begin or stop...All I do is smile..."most days..."

Coming up are more great projects..a very linear interior doorlite in a Circa build....a meeting with the historic board for another build in Oakville, and a flat panel skylite to wrap our heads around....AWESOME...I love the familiarity of the flat panels that I considered my studios specialty...but I am so excited about venturing into something new....The next few months should be very exciting....PLUS a new studio space....AGAIN....I know!  Glassworks Studio is growing again....and I cannot wait.

Here are the pics...enjoy and have a great night!

Doorlite concept, Glassworks Studio Toronto.


The beginning of a skylite...Glassworks Studio Toronto!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment