Monday, October 17, 2011

Deadlines...

OK...not often am I faced with "deadlines" but for the next 10 days I have a lot of work to do...multiple projects on the tables and the "Roman Column" Doorlites have to be completed before I leave for vacation...which I have now pushed up to October 30.....no rest....

Tomorrow I am working on some custom bevels...(Dirty and time consuming...) and then I have to go to Buffalo on Wednesday...crazy.

Have to say a "thank you to Andrea" for helping out in the studio with foiling, cutting, building and design this week...Design for a client who has who has some religious tastes..but doesn't realize it???  Also worked on "Rennie" Inspired panels for a site in Oakville and also a door lite on the Kingsway...


Today was windy, cold and grey in Toronto..for all of you not local...just makes me more excited to be laying on the beach with my Kobo...and my refreshments!  :)


Glassworks Studio "Stained Glass in Toronto"

Have a great night...Here are our details from this week so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment