Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One Extra Week...

Ok..postponed the vacation...  well the weather did...now going to a new destination "safer" (to make my mother happier)  and even hotter temperatures...and I get some more work done this week...It is all good... I am relaxing  more now... I should say "IT will be GREAT!"

So tomorrow I am going to try "puffy" glass again...have to say first attempt was laughable... of course I do not follow the rules or steps..i just make up my own..and this time it did not work...I will keep the project to look at..and maybe to remember why there are certain rules.  BUT by no means will this stop me from experimenting....just my nature...pushing these boundaries. And I am telling everyone its my cousin's piece :)


So hopefully all the custom beveling will be done tomorrow...60 pieces that are so small is a lot of work..but well worth it.

IF you have a look at my website http://www.glassworksstudio.ca  Please +1 me!  In the bottom of my first page "Glassworks Studio" there is a google plus one...HIT IT.......   if you like it...of course..no pressure!

Hope you all have a great night.
Kelly Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment