Monday, October 3, 2011

A little off track....

Ok..today I was suppose to be working on Overlay Doors for a big client....i had great intentions...but it did not happen....I was sidetracked by my own entrance....so I started the layout for my front door....Nice...Uroborus RED OPAL (there is nothing like it) Wissmach Red with gold streaks... Bullseye single rolled rich purple...a lot of custom bevels...double sided faceted jewels...with a clear GNA back drop....I cannot wait...but now I am behind in the rest of my work...Tomorrow I will be focused...  :) 

Tomorrow before I start I am going to experiment with some copper screening in the kiln...between  2 sheets of clear...I want to see the bubbles...  I am also going to start working on a fibre form for my logo...so that I can leave a "Glassworks Studio"  impression in the lower corner of my door lite...maybe I will get out my paints and brushes...

Ok I have already lost focus....  Here's to tomorrow...have a great one!

Loved this site in Oakville 2011
Glassworks Studio, Toronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment