Thursday, October 6, 2011

My New Studio Door lite...

www.glassworksstudio.ca      Ok this has been another crazy week...finally we are starting construction on the Roman Column door lites for the Mississauga client..  All week I have work late on 30 inserts that were delivered this morning...well actually lunch time by the time I got them cleaned and loaded up.  They looked good...tempered waterglass for this client...pictures to come around Christmas when the entire job is done...  Tomorrow I am in meetings with two new clients...one for more cabinet inserts and the other is for a series of stained glass panels for in fence gates...the first layout is of a sailboat in Bronte Harbor, Oakville...I am going to add some fused glass elements in this project...(Hatch windows, flag and maybe some dimensional elements in the water.... :)  )

My  new exciting project is a 1 1/2" thick Red Cracked Laminated Glass Counter Top for a job in Downtown Toronto...resembling the "manroom" glass I did earlier this year except that was cobalt blue...  Good Times only could be enjoyed with a Red Counter Top in a Bar....

Here is a photo of the new Studio Door Lite ...I know that is does not look like much on the table...but it is very nice...it keeps calling to me...distracting me...The background is GNA and acid etched..the focal color is Red... accented with Bullseye single rolled Purple....Cannot wait until it is done...


Glassworks Studio, Studio Door Oct 2011

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice.''  Steve Jobs


"Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish." Steve Jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment