Monday, October 24, 2011

Stained Glass Toronto...at the studio this week.

 Not too rub it in..but next week I will soaking up some rays...SO this week I am working my " " off...

I know that you have seen this picture of the "roman column" door lites...but this week they are shaping up very nicely.  I will post once complete...must say ..I love them...

Here is a picture of the drawn antique glass that I transformed into antique mirror with application of  antique silver coat.  COOL...

It is always hard leaving the shop for holidays...so much too do...and it is constant...  I am not complaining...it is exciting... just sometimes tiring...  Great projects are coming up and of course they are all started by my great clients...Have a great week!

Kelly Anne @ Glassworks Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment